Who are we?
Revenu delivers white-glove accounting services to small and mid-sized businesses. We help our clients with bookkeeping, accounting, CFO services, and tax-ready financial reporting. We match each client with their own dedicated accounting team. We handle all aspects of the accounting back-office and enable our clients to do what they love – running their business. We have always been passionate about the power of business to affect change, especially small and mid-size companies that are so often the source of great innovation, community involvement, and real service.
What will you do?
As part of the client service delivery team, you will support day to day operation of several clients including bookkeeping, invoicing, billing, payroll, and financial reporting. To be successful in this role, you should have strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, good organizational skills, and working knowledge of accounting software. You’ll also be someone with integrity, great attention to details, understands data privacy standards and enjoys working with numbers.
- Research and categorize financial transactions in the accounting system
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, etc
- Reconciliation of bank and general ledger accounts.
- Assist in Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Perform month end activities, P&L and Balance Sheet
- You will provide ad hoc reporting and analysis
What should you bring?
- Fluent English
- 1+ years of broad-based accounting experience
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Experience servicing clients
Company website: www.revenu.com
Resumes can be emailed at: email@example.com
- Language anglisht
- Experience Level me eksperience